A downloadable game for Windows
In Triple Threat, you're presented with a simple pinball game. But, as the theme of BGSJAM 4 said, "things are not what they seem". Play through not one but three minigames and attempt to unlock the secret ending!
Triple Threat was made by a small in 48 hours for BGSJAM 4, the fourth official game jam of Buffalo Game Space.
- Jess Fugate- 2D Art, Design
- John Futscher - Additional Code (Post-Jam)
- Rob Maniotis - Code, Design
- Damon McKernan - Code, Design
- Chris Langford - 2D and 3D Art, Code, Design
- Anthony Swinnich - Audio, Design
Since it's a jam game, bugs are to be expected. Play at your own risk(?).
Click download now to get access to the following files: